Владимир Войнович

Good Condition

Item 1

0,1 kg

Sale the same product...

Contact Seller

Cancel

More info

This has survived to this day: conscript soldiers receive chain letters from girls looking for grooms. This is how Lyudmila Syrova and Ivan Altynnik, the heroes of Voinovich’s story “By mutual correspondence, met. Finding himself on a business trip, Ivan decided to meet with Lyudmila, getting off the train in the town of Kirzavod. Innocent fun turned into the drama of life. “Many of my friends considered my story “By Mutual Correspondence” to be the best thing, and I myself rated it about the same...,” V. Voinovich wrote about his story. Some researchers call it the most terrible essay on marriage. The collection by V. Voinovich also includes the famous stories “The Hat”, “We Live Here”, “Two Comrades”.

Data sheet

Bookbinding Softcover

All author\'s books:

Seller Info/Map |

Seller type: Private person

Подробнее

Bibliothek Stuedemann

Berlin
Germany

Книги из частной библиотеки Дитмара Штюдеманна. (Dietmar Gerhard Stüdemann)

Дитмар Штюдеманн (Вельс/Австрия 1941-2022, Берлин) с 1972 г. работал в Министерстве иностранных дел, занимая должности в Москве, Афинах, Вене, Праге и Киеве. Большую часть своей профессиональной карьеры он провел в Москве, где стал свидетелем не только начала улучшения отношений между Востоком и Западом, но и распада Советского Союза. Во время его работы послом в Украине в 2004 году произошла "оранжевая революция".
Этот опыт сформировал его личность и интересы, которые часто выходили за рамки его обязанностей в качестве дипломата. Он увлекался литературой и культурой, интересовался историей и археологией, проявлял особый интерес к изобразительному искусству, что нашло отражение в его частной художественной коллекции.

other products in the same category: